Introducing the Cineo HSX: a colour-tunable soft source with the same powerful, accurate light output as the HS2 Remote Phosphor fixture. Leveraging their years of experience in solid-state lighting and material sciences, Cineo has created a compact, 25,000 lumen fixture. As a result, this has the same beautiful colour rendering and extended deep-red spectrum as their Remote Phosphor fixtures. Unlike other colour-tunable sources, HSX remains consistent throughout the life of the fixture. Consequently, the HSX has no colour shift or need for calibration.
Cineo – Colour accurate LED’s
The Cineo team was first to create a high-power LED studio fixture with the quality that motion picture and television professionals demand. Cineo fixtures continue to be the colour-accurate LED lighting standard for image capture worldwide.
- Optimised output for film, video, and still photography
- Maximum output: 25,000 lumens
- Colour tuning range: 2700K to 6000K
- Presets at 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, and 6000K
- Output Control: 0-100% with local control, DMX and RDM support
- Flicker-free operation
- Colour shift: 0% over full dimming range
- 3 SDCM variation over 50,000 hours
- Silent, passive cooling: no fans
- Simple, intuitive control interface
- 100% compatible with HS accessories
- Field serviceable components
There are no reviews yet.