The Cineo Matchbox is the latest in versatile, portable Remote Phosphor Lighting for motion picture and television production. At 3.25” x 5.25” x 1.5” and 15 oz, the Matchbox outputs a stunning amount of high-quality light at a variety of accurate interchangeable colour temperatures.
A wide range of input power lets you run Matchbox on any input voltage from 6-26VDC, as well as AC with the included adapter. The Cineo Matchbox includes an on-board 0-100% flicker-free dimmer that works in conjunction with upstream DMX or remote dimmers.
Available in a variety of colour temperatures, the colour quality perfectly matches other Cineo soft lights. The bottom of the fixture includes a standard 1/4”-20 tap, allowing for limitless mounting options. Ruggedly built from anodised aluminium, these small sources can easily withstand the most demanding applications in both the field and the studio.
- Utilises Remote Phosphor Technology (RPT) for accurate, consistent output
- Optimised output for film, video and still photography
- Weather resistant
- Available 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, 6500K
- Output: 1000 lumens
- 160° light spread
- Small and lightweight
- Completely silent operation
- Local and DMX dimming options with no colour shift, 0-100%
Accessories available for the Cineo Matchbox
The Basic Matchbox Kit includes: light fixture, 120- 240VAC adapter, 3200K and 5600K phosphor panels, 6 ft. power extension.
Other options include:
- Matchbox 4-leaf barn door
- Matchbox louver
- Snapbag for Matchbox
- Matchbox panel kit, (1) 2700K and (1) 4300K phosphor panel, panel pouch
- Battery clip for Sony NPF- series batteries for Matchbox
- D-Tap male to female barrel connector