Introducing the Cineo MavX: The award-winning Cineo Maverick mid-power softlight is now available in a colour-tuneable version. It provides all of the colour rendering and output benefits of Remote Phosphor, while offering the ability to dynamically colour tune from 2700K to 6500K. MavX includes several updated features designed to make it the perfect lighting tool for small studio and portable applications. Compact, exceptionally durable and powerful, MavX delivers a volume of light equal to a traditional 1K soft source with no colour shift or flicker at any output level. Like all other Cineo Lighting fixtures, MavX uses passive thermal management for completely silent operation. MavX supports Cineo’s Photo-Accurate Dimming, which matches the dimming curve to camera stops. Local control is simple and intuitive, and has wired and wireless DMX control built-in.
MavX delivers up to 8,000 lumens from a lightweight, compact package. This makes it perfect for studio applications, lighting broad areas where grid height is challenging. A wide range of accessories includes barn doors, louvers and softboxes for accurate lighting control. MavX is also ideal as a portable, battery-powered soft source. Cineo’s patented SmartPower technology provides consistent light output during battery operation regardless of the charge state of the battery. It also protects to your battery fleet by providing adjustment to the fixture’s current draw to match the output capability of your batteries.
Cineo – Colour accurate LED’s
Extremely accurate colour rendering is achieved with Cineo-developed LED phosphor formulations. The MavX is colour-tuneable from 2,700K to 6500K, with accurate presets at 3200K, 4300K and 5600K. This LED fixture is a smart soft lighting choice designed to fit nearly every installation or production budget.
The Cineo team was first to create a high-power LED studio fixture with the quality that motion picture and television professionals demand. Cineo fixtures continue to be the colour-accurate LED lighting standard for image capture worldwide.
- Optimised output for film, video, and still photography
- Small and lightweight
- Weather resistant
- Output similar to a traditional 1k soft light
- Maximum output: 8,000 lumens
- Utilises CineoColorTM custom LED’s for accurate, consistent output
- Colour-accurate CCT adjustment from 2700K to 6500K, with presets at 3200K, 4300K and 5600K
- 150° light spread
- Completely flicker-free operation
- Silent, passive cooling: no fans
- Rotary on-board dimming, with presets calibrated in camera stops
- 5-pin wired DMX control for both dimming and CCT adjustment
- Built-in LumenRadioTM wireless DMX control included 80/20 T-Slot mounting slots for maximum mounting flexibility
- Easily removable yoke
- Accessories include AC adapter, V-Lock battery adapter, Goldmount battery adapter, barn doors, grids, louvers, and soft boxes